Wednesday 8 October 2014

Game Concept

A games concept is an idea that you want to develop into a game.


Game Idea: My idea is to remake Tetris, Below is a rough sketch of what I would do. The idea is to fill up the board to block the ‘monsters’ from getting to the top. However the monsters can break the bricks. I have yet to decide what the monsters will look like, so I have represented them with arrows. The idea is to fill the board up to the top and keep going until the monsters get reach the top of the screen. Unlike normal Tetris creating a line won’t disappear, it will however grant you points.
Target Audience: The game could be aimed at any audience.
Group or Solo: Solo, I would be making the game on my own.
Purpose: To reinvent a classic, well known game.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment